Sunday, February 2, 2014

Getting Crafty!

I thought I'd show you my crafty side.  It isn't big, but its there and I do really enjoy it when I do.  I'm the one that looks at what everyone else makes or see something in the store and think, "I could make that!" But then I never really do.  I also pin all sorts of amazing crafty things to do and want to do all of them, but in reality, will do maybe 5 of them.  But, when I do feel crafty, I get my craft on good!
Since we are moving across the world soon I wanted to do something for the grandparents.  They came out to visit one last time before we fly out so we made special mugs for them.  They were sitting next to the coffee pot when they arrived and used them the whole visit.  They turned out adorable!  Only catch is, bake them a tad longer to ensure that it doesn't rub off.  Also, if you use colored markers the lighter colors will fade some when washed.  I would recommend hand washing.  Have fun!





Another fun thing I did was make silhouettes of my 3 kids.  It was so simple and is one of my favorite things I've ever made.  Here is the link for how to make these pickin' cute keepsakes.

What's your favorite thing to craft??


No comments:

Post a Comment